Invoice factoring is a financial transaction whereby a business sells it’s accounts receivable to a third party in exchange for immediate cash with which to finance continued business. Invoice factoring could be seen as a modern-day equivalent of a bank overdraft.
Here at Target Business Assist, our team are highly experienced in the factoring sector and have a wealth of knowledge spanning many different businesses.
Why Choose Target Assist as Your Invoice Factoring Company?
- We have access to most UK lenders and will look at your business extensively on your behalf to ensure you gain the best rates and agreement to suit your business.
- We will give you immediate, simple advice to make sure that you not only find the solution that is right for you, but that you also understand the contract as well.
- As we are completely independent and not tied to any specific lender, all of our advice is impartial.
What Can Your Business Gain From Choosing The Invoice Factoring Solution?
- It can increase your cashflow instantly
- It can bridge the gap between raising invoices and getting paid
- It can raise up to 95% of the value of your invoices
- You can use the funds to develop your business
If you’d like to find out more about how invoice factoring could help you business, call Target Business Assist today on 0844 846 7475, all of our advice is free and with no obligation.